YOUNG ALUMNI COMMITTEE
WHO WE AREWe’re a group of passionate Greens, Tans, Reds & Browns who want to share the magic of camp with other recent alumni.
OUR MISSIONAs the Young Alumni Committee, our mission is to engage our peers to contribute to the overall goals of the Foundation through driving engagement on social media and offering unique and exciting live experiences that will strengthen this community and drive optimal revenue for the Foundation.
WHAT WE DO
We work to build new and exciting ways for our community to contribute to the Foundation’s mission of “giving back the gift of camp.” We will be rolling out a variety of opportunities to support this cause, including purchasing limited-edition merchandise, participating in social media campaigns, and experiencing both online and offline events.
Members of the Young Alumni Committee should be prepared to do the following:
- Actively support the mission and initiative of the Indian & Forest Acres Scholarship Foundation, Young Alumni Committee, and Our Summer Place.
- Help to shape the future of the Foundation and help to provide financial resources for those prospective campers who need additional financial support.
- Work as a committee to maintain and develop young alumni engagements such as:
- Alumni Events: Assist in planning and developing program logistics for various alumni events
- Alumni Outreach: Assist in alumni outreach efforts
- Alumni Social Media: Assist in developing a plan to keep alumni engaged via social media
YOUNG ALUMNI COMMITTEE SIGN-UP
We are so excited to launch this program and believe it will be a positive experience for all. Your commitment and enthusiasm for our camps are greatly appreciated and we can't wait to work with you on the future of the Scholarship Foundation.
Join the Young Alumni Committee and stay up to date on all we do. Help us to brainstorm ways for former Indian and Forest Acres campers to meet up, contribute, and remain a part of our community.
Camper 2001 – 2007
Counselor 2011-2012, 2014
Counselor 2010-2012, 2014